Who Needs Professional Coaching?
Welcome to a fresh new calendar year! At Lumen we believe one of the most powerful tools in each of our toolbox is looking forward – designing the vision of the work and life you want and then taking specific, actionable steps to make it real. If you too have goals, hopes, and dreams for the future, but need support or structures to get started or sustain that work – now might be the time to consider a professional coach.
What Does Professional Coaching Look Like?
Professional coaching means committing to working regularly (generally once a week, or every other week) with a professional, experienced coach to bring your goals to fruition. It means committing to your own growth and working with a trusted, confidential partner who is fully invested in helping you access your whole range of strengths and assets, while finding new and creative ways to work through the barriers that keep cropping up in your life. It means carving out regular time to do that forward-thinking in a structured, effective way to help you work towards real change and growth.
At Lumen, we believe strongly that coaching is for everyone.
Who Needs a Professional Coach?
Professional coaching might be a great fit for you now if:
- You’ve been in the same role for five years now and you’re feeling a bit stuck. Each day feels like Groundhog’s Day, and you don’t know in what direction you want to grow, much less how to get started.
- You’re an experienced leader used to managing teams and working towards big goals – but lately you’re finding it’s a bit lonely at the top. You have a great team working with you, but managing is hard work even with a strong team. And let’s not even talk about the time element – how are you supposed to manage a team, think big picture strategy, and also do your own work?? (School principals, we see you!)
- You’re new to your leadership team, or new to this whole industry, or new to this company, and you’re feeling a bit nervous about getting your feet on the ground. You feel your nerves every time you walk into a meeting or suggest a new idea, and you want to make sure you’re moving in the right direction in this unknown space.
- You are on the hamster wheel and no matter how hard you run it feels like you can’t keep up.Your little hamster legs are getting very tired.
- You have this idea you think could change the impact of your organization but things keep getting in the way of moving it forward.
Any of that resonate?
If you’re interested in learning more about the coaches at Lumen and Lumen’s coaching model, contact us at email@example.com.